Motor Vehicle Accident Litigation For Major Injuries
Some of our clients who are recovering from car and truck accidents have relatively minor injuries that will heal with time. Our personal injury attorneys help them overcome insurance difficulties and get back on their feet both physically and financially.
Other people, however, have suffered injuries so severe that they will likely live with significant disabilities for years or even for the rest of their lives. For both serious and catastrophic injury cases, Coia & Lepore, Ltd., is a trustworthy source of guidance and advocacy. Our goal is always to help our clients who have been hurt in traffic accidents understand and stand up for their rights to compensation from negligent parties and/or insurers.
Types Of Motor Vehicle Accident Cases That Our Lawyers Take On
Our personal injury attorneys represent Rhode Island residents and visitors who have suffered serious and catastrophic injuries in crashes, including the following:
- Car accidents, including head-on and rear-end collisions, multivehicle crashes, drunk driving accidents and hit-and-runs
- Truck wrecks involving big rigs, utility trucks, delivery trucks and other large commercial vehicles
- Motorcycle, bicycle and pedestrian accidents
Our methods for helping clients after such accidents include:
- Gathering information about injured people’s medical conditions, sometimes including broken bones, traumatic brain injuries (TBIs), spinal cord injuries (SCIs) and amputations
- Enlisting experts in accident reconstruction investigations
- Analyzing legal aspects of cases, such as potential dram shop claims
Through careful, detailed preparations, we build compelling cases to present to insurance claims adjusters, judges and juries. Sometimes, mediation is a more promising path to a good recovery than a trial. We approach each case with open minds and let the facts reveal the best way forward. We then empower our clients with all the information they need to make the best decisions in their own personal injury cases.
Learn How We Can Help You Overcome The Challenges Of Recovery After An Auto Accident
Money will not undo your injuries, but it can provide the resources that you need to rebuild a rewarding lifestyle despite your physical limitations. With funding for the best available therapy, rehabilitation and disability accommodations, you may rediscover life in ways that at first seemed impossible right after the crash.